“Be very strong; be careful and obey all that is written in the Book of the Law of Moses, without turning aside to the right or to the left.”
Our administrative, curriculum, and teaching staff has been designated. We are excited about our school and its’ direction with such Godly servants for our students.
Tentative 2016-2017 Schedule
**subject to change based on enrollment & student interests**
Block 1: 8:32-9:44am – NCA 103: Tying Together the Bible and My Life (Teacher: Mrs. Jaci Loween)
Block 2: 10:05-11:17am – NCA 104: Perspectives on Genesis & Biology (Teacher: Mr. Jeremiah Swor)
Block 3: 11:38-12:44pm* – NCA 102: Understanding the Diverse World Around Me (a study of worldviews & world religions) (Teacher: Mrs. Dee Novotny)
Block 4: 1:46-2:58pm – NCA 101: Servant Leadership (Teacher: Mr. Kevin Taylor)
*Block 3 start and end times may change based on students’ assigned lunchtime.
There will be two sections of each course:
· Section 1 will meet on A Days
· Section 2 will meet on B Days
We will follow the district calendar for holidays and late starts.
A complete description of courses being offered can be read and downloaded from our Student Handbook & Course Catalog.
If you would like to request a hard copy of the handbook, please send an email to email@example.com.
SITE WORK AND CONSTRUCTION PROGRESS
Architectural rendering of the NCA school building when finished:
Building site photos as of April 24th.
Walls are up and steel and roof work is underway.
SHARE NCA WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY
“LIKE” US ON FACEBOOK
- Find Updates and Special Events Announcements
- Watch and Share our promo video
CHECK OUT MORE
- Read more about the 2016 Course Offerings
- Find our Enrollment Application
- Not ready to enroll? Fill out an Interest Form to let us know you are thinking about it.
- Are you a parent or community member who wants to get involved? Fill out our Volunteer Form.