To develop athletes to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ, with a foundation built on spiritual development, academic advancement, and athletic excellence.
To develop athletes who have a transforming impact on their hockey teams, professions, communities and families for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Hockey is about transformation, character development, and building men, not primarily outcome and performance.
- Players should be encouraged and transformed into better men by their coaches, built up and not broken down.
- Playing the game should not create anxiety but rather enjoyment.
- Growth happens when we push ourselves to excellence within a Christ-centered environment
Athletics gives us the opportunity to put into practice what we learn in the classroom in regards to our core values.
HOW WE LIVE
- To ensure that every player knows that: he is loved by the Lord, our coaches and staff, and what it means to be a servant leader among teammates
- To be pushed to reach their full potential with the gifts the Lord has given them.