PLAYERS’ SPIRITUAL GROWTH
The plan to invest in our player’s spiritual growth is a huge part of
who we are. Some of the ways we will impact our players spiritually are
OUR ACTION PLAN
- Teaching players “Traits of a Godly Man”
- Teaching and living the Core Values of a Godly Man
- Search for Significance study lead by coaches
- Daily devotionals by players
- Key note speakers throughout year on topics like leadership, relationships, and following Jesus Christ in our world
- Opportunity to join FCA Hockey Discipleship Huddles with Junior players across the country, led by college and pro Christian hockey players
- Service projects throughout the season to put their faith into practice.
- We will have a Mentorship program where each player is being mentored (by pro or college player) and will be a mentor to a younger youth Alexandria player.
Players will billet with Christian Families in the Alexandria community. Every player will have the opportunity to attend local church weekly and be encouraged to attend Ground Zero, an existing mentorship program that is hosted at Northstar Christian Academy every week.